10 Questions You May Ask Yourself When Considering a Medical Alert System"Our Medical Alert System acts as a senior medical alarm system and personal emergency alert for those at risk. If you or a loved one needs a personal emergency response system we can help. We offer the best medical alert systems and medical alarm systems."
A medical alert gives seniors and those with chronic medical conditions the security and confidence to continue to live independently at the one place they feel most comfortable - their own home.
Listed below are 10 critical questions to consider.
1) Is the person you care for alone for several hours during the day and/or night?
2) In the past year, has the person fallen, been anxious about falling or otherwise been at risk of falling in the house?Did you know approximately 70% of falls occur in the bath room? By just touching the button of our waterproof thats worn around the neck "Help" can be on the way.
3) Has this person been hospitalized, or been to the emergency room, in the past year?
4) Does this person have at least one of these chronic ailments?
- Heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
5) Does this person use a cane, walker, wheelchair, stair climber or other device to help with balance or walking?If a fall occurs by just touching the button of our waterproof thats worn around the neck "Help" can be on the way.
6) Is this person required to take several daily medications?We also offer call reminders to assist for an additional charge.
7) Does the person you care for require assistance with at least one of the following daily activities?
- Meal preparation
8) As a caregiver, is it becoming difficult for you to find the time you need for yourself?We are in touch with your loved one via our My Medical Alert System+ 24/7/365.
9) Is it important for the person you care for to continue living independently?Did you know that most assisted living centers begin at $2000 plus medical care packages that can bring monthly charges to in excess of $4000 monthly?
10) Have you called us? (800)777-1212 we are anxious to assist you! We offer 20 years of answering questions and offering solutions.
NOT ALL MEDICAL ALERT PROVIDERS ARE THE SAME!
- Medical Alert ONLY! - 24/7 central monitoring at our Care Center by staff trained for medical emergency response not security alarm monitoring. Our goal is to respond to each call like a family member or friend versus simply dispatch monitoring that is common with 91I call centers.
- Experience - For nearly 20 years, My Medical Alert Customer Care Center has helped hundreds of thousands of seniors and at-risk individuals who maintain and enjoy their independence longer.
- CSAA 5-Diamond Certified - Each Care Representative is trained to meet strict CSAA requirements in addition to the standards set by My Medical Alert.
- Total Redundancy - My Medical Alert Care Center maintains two locations with two different phone systems and power grids in addition to back-up generators. The 2nd center is used for training so that each Care Representative is familiar with the facility.
- Quick Response Time - Our average response time is between 3-5 seconds. This is the time that it takes for our Care Representative to respond to a signal after it hits our system.
- Care Calls or Preventative Calls - non-emergency but potentially an emergency situation; i.e., stranger at the door, noise at night, ascending or descending stairs, feeling faint or dizzy, walking to mail box, etc.
- Closed-loop Monitoring - The Care Center monitoring will call back to make sure help arrived.
- Adaptability - Care Center can monitor most medical alert units.
- Digital & VoIP Compatibility - My Medical Alert has developed a solution to provide medical alert monitoring to those who have cable telephone systems.
- Incident Reports - Sent to referring agencies immediately after an incident occurs. These reports can either be sent by fax or email.
- HIPAA Compliant
- Extended rechargeable, back-up battery life - up to 80 hours
- Central Office and Central Monitoring USA Based with medical alerts made in the USA
- Live operator medication adherence monitoring
Medical Alert System
Everyday Free ShippingMedical Alert System includes two way speaker base, 100% waterproof necklace or wrist band and 24 hour monitoring care with no additional fees! Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Plans.
- HIDDEN FEES (Absolutely None)
- 800 Foot Range
- Works with land or cable VoIP phone lines!
- Emergency backup battery up to 80 hrs
- 100% Waterproof Help Button
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Choice of necklace or wrist pendant
- Spouse monitoring is free.
- AARP/AAA/Veteran Discounts Included
- USA Call Center
- Free Lifetime Warranty
- Request a Free Brochure
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Plans